I founded the company in 2010 to provide flexible IT services and advanced data analytics for former colleges and other people in my network on a part-time basis beside my post doc projects. After a while I started to realize how much value I can provide by understanding and bridging scientific research needs within drug discovery with the IT side. From 2015 onward the company has had my full focus and is today an internationally known company providing molecular machine learning and deep learning solutions for the drug discovery domain.
CEO Esben Jannik Bjerrum, PhD
Wildcard Pharmaceutical Consulting
Wildcard Pharmaceutical Consulting is offering machine learning, advanced data analysis and IT solutions to pharmaceutical and drug discovery companies. By combining domain insight with IT knowledge and specialized software, we can deliver results and the customized tools and analyses that your business needs to succeed.
By using the evolutionary rather than the revolutionary way, we can avoid costly and risk prone projects.
Based in Copenhagen we are mainly providing services to companies in the Medicon Valley area and EU.
Wildcard Pharmaceutical Consulting supports active research and publication of scientific results. Below is a short list of some of the publications from us.
- pICalculax: Improved Prediction of Isoelectric Point for Modified Peptides, Esben Jannik Bjerrum, Jan Holst Jensen, Jakob Lind Tolborg, Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 2017
- DeepIEP: a Peptide Sequence Model of Isoelectric Point (IEP/pI) using Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), Esben Jannik Bjerrum, Arxiv.org, 2017
- Molecular Generation with Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), Esben Jannik Bjerrum, Richard Threlfall, Arxiv.org, 2017
- SMILES Enumeration as Data Augmentation for Neural Network Modeling of Molecules, Esben Jannik Bjerrum, Arxiv.org, 2017
- Machine learning optimization of cross docking accuracy, Esben Jannik Bjerrum, Computational Biology and Chemistry, 2016
Corporate social partnership
Previous and current projects
Current and previous partners, clients and organizations, where Wildcard consultant Esben Jannik Bjerrum has made a contribution.